Friday 30 March 2012

Of all sports, Ultimate Frisbee?


Good greetings! A very warm welcome to those who has clicked stepping into this blog of mine. This blog is first created for assignment purpose for the unit Web Communication 101. Everyone in class is to choose a topic of something that relates and connects to an individual, thus, this is how the topic “Ultimate Frisbee” comes about.
Like the title mentioned: Of all the sports, why Ultimate Frisbee? I started playing Ultimate Frisbee two years ago, and this two short years, Ultimate Frisbee has stirred a passion in my heart and made me grow into an Ultimate Frisbee player. Along the step of the way, Ultimate Frisbee continues to bring the best out of me that I never knew.

I may not be known as one of the strongest Ultimate Frisbee player, but my purpose of creating this topic as my blog, is not only because it relates to me, but I also want to change the assumption of what most people tend to think of in Ultimate Frisbee. The reason why is because most of the time I asked what Frisbee is, the highest possible answer received is “It’s a game that is played between two people, throwing and catching a Frisbee disc.”

However, that is not the real meaning and the game of Ultimate Frisbee. It is more than just throwing and catching. In this blog, every posts will bring readers to take one step closer in exploring this sports. From the true definition of Ultimate Frisbee to the different kinds of tactics and strategies you can do while playing this sports.

So stick around and find out. Ultimate Frisbee is going to leave a mark in your heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment